Monday, March 21, 2011

Big Love... Big Bummer

Ok so I know this is going to sound completely ridiculous but I am super down that Big Love ended last night.  Like stupid down.  I don't know what it was about that show, but I was so attached to those characters.  It was so well written and had the best actors.  I guess I also liked it because I didn't really know anyone else that watched it.  So it felt like my show.  I was watching the finale last night with my hubby who had never seen it, and almost felt like it was an invasion of space.  And yes, I realize how ridiculous this is all sounding but I am really going to miss that show! There's not many shows I've gotten attached to... Sex and the City and My So-Called Life are two that were hard to let go of, but this feels so much more painful!  I know... so silly but I guess while the show premise was so far away from anything I've ever known, there were things about each character that I could identify with and felt comfort in watching.  I could go on about what I hoped would happen to each person but it doesn't really matter.  I just wish it hadn't ended.... sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment