Monday, December 6, 2010

Need to write it out....

Today is not feeling like the best day.  Don't know if its my hormones still adjusting to having my 2nd daughter 6 months ago, don't know if it was the plethora of mean coming from my 12 year old (step)son, the lack of sleep, recoving from the move last weekend, some of the above, or none of the above.  But I feel crappy today and have to vent it out to someone.  Lucky You.

There are a million and one things to do and frankly I would like to go into my mini-van right now, put on a dvd (which will most likely be a Disney or Dora movie but I could care less), and just ignore everything I have going on right now.  Ugh.  Things to return. Things to put away.  Things to move.  Things to buy.  Things to drive me crazy. Red things, blue things, things things things.

The worst part of this rain cloud hanging over me right now is that it is totally affecting every part of my life.  I'm snappy with my kids, unloving towards my husband, and even being mean to myself if that's even possible. 

My stepson who I have raised as my own for 9 years (over 50% of that time he was with me and my hubby full time) said horrible things to me on Saturday that are still echoing in my brain.  And I know he's 12 and one would think that a 30 year old woman would not be rocked by ridiculous insults of a 12 year old boy, but admittedly I have been.  And then my 27 year old brother calls me yesterday to tell me that because I won't see my parents and grandparents on Christmas day I am single-handedly ruining his and their Christmas.  All of these comments just devastated me this weekend and I am coming to tears yet again over what was said.  Ugh Calgon take me away.  Anyone take me away. Bueller?

So my boss just came over and brought me something and saw that I'm not working.  So I guess before Security answers my call above and takes me away, it's time to sign off this sunshine of a post.  Hope your day is going better than mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment