Thursday, February 24, 2011

Going to be a sounding board...

So it took me a few months, but this board is becoming my vent board.  I wanted to be artsy and organic here and basically be something I'm not.  I wanted to come up with positive posts only, but lets face it... that's just not life.  And since my health insurance has raised my personal counseling to $156 per visit, as a mom of four, that's no longer an option.  So congratulations, blog and perhaps one or two readers, I have now hired you as my therapist.  And right now..... I need to vent.  I promise in the future, I will come up with something more inspiring but today is all about venting a letting it out...

Today started off with me looking super cute.  New dress that I felt confident in that has now become so binding after a salad and NF white mocha, that I need to go and get my gym clothes on.  Too bad my work has a corporate dress code where sweats might get me fired.  Ugh, I feel like I need to breathe and can't.  Following this entry, if you're looking for me, I'll be hiding in one of the bathroom stalls naked because I have to take a break from feeling like sausage meat shoved in a casing.  And I looked so good earlier...stupid me should have known not to eat today.  Although I shouldn't be so hard on myself... at least my hair is still in tact.

So while I was looking super cute earlier, I was (and am still) massively pissed off.  My darling husband (who I will call DH) was not so darling last night at all and I am so tired of our ups and downs.  And yes, I know, marriage is filled with ups and downs, but I'm getting motion sickness from this roller coaster already.  So last night I get off work at 5, make it to the grocery store at 6, and am home by 630 to start cooking a yummy seafood bisque for DH, DSS (darling step son), and one of my DD (darling daughters, other DD is too young to eat bisque).  So we finally sit down to eat at 730, enjoy the meal, and spend the next hour enjoying family time; read to the girls watched Survivor, Modern Family, and slowly drank a glass of wine.  And then, it hits.  The night was too calm and relaxing and so DH comes down on me for something and totally unfair, and BOOM- night ruined.  I do so much for our family, am so much more the caretaker for anyone than he is, and I still have to get crap.  And it was totally unwarranted!  It was like an attack from no where and so stupid.  Of course resulting in him on the couch, me in bed, but honestly was something I preferred at that point.  It's just irratating to put forth effort to get treated badly, especially when I have done so much.  Whatever.  He sucks.

Ok, got it out for now.  Now time to get out of this dress for a few minutes.  Hopefully I can get it back on... until next time Dr. Blog, thanks for the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment